Friday 7 September 2012

Hi all

Hi to you all from Stanley Point, Auckland.
I wanted to let you know I have a new address 15 Second Avenue, Stanley Point, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
Today I received Joannes fabric for her block and yes I have still got Lucy's and Wendy's to complete as well.  On Monday I get my sewing things from our container so hopefully by next weekend they should all be finished and back in the post, fingers crossed.  My apologies if I am holding anyone up.
We are off to look at a few open homes this weekend but as yet we have not found anything to buy but we are enjoying our rental property that looks out onto Auckland Harbour. 
All the family have had the flu over the last ten days and Ryan had a trip to North Shore hospital from school aftering cutting his leg quite badly and receiving twelve stitches, never a dull moment.  Hopefully life will start to settle down here as we start to enjoy our spring weather.
Hopefully next time I post I will have some photos of some nice completed blocks to add.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment