Sunday 28 October 2012

Block for Margaret


Hi all,  Margaret I've made your block and a few littlies with the scraps.  I'll post it with Lucy's when she is done. A fasinating technique getting the littlies together into a block. I kept seeming to have to add another strip of white then another and another. I think it is something that would improve with practice. I also think I needed to be braver like Wendy and make my center pieces and white strips more varied in size. I love the finished quilt in the book so it will be added to the long list of things I'd like to make in the future. J.

p.s. Margaret, sorry the dark blue patch middle left is crooked. I like to be accurate so I'm not sure what went wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Joanne, I am thrilled with the way the blocks are looking and crooked is good!A wet and windy Autumn day here today and I do keep thinking of the four of you getting together for the quilting weekend!Looking forward to the pics.x

    ReplyDelete