Sunday 5 May 2013

Beach Quilt put together

Hi All
I have spent a productive weekend (a wet one) putting the final border on my quilt and I am so happy with it.  It took me a while to find the right fabric to sash it with and then I completed a border using a lot of my scraps and joining them together.  Now it is the backing fabric and how to quilt it, but we will leave that until next time.
I have not started any other quilting projects at the moment as we have been busy getting the house painted and a few other projects on the house before winter sets in.
Keep posting all your projects as it is great to check out what everyone is doing.
Thank you all again for your wonderful blocks that make my quilt so special.
Regards
Catherine

3 comments:

  1. It looks great Catherine! Looking forward to seeing how you are going to quilt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how colourful. It looks lovely Catherine, and what a great reminder of the quilting bee. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, It looks fantastic! You must be thrilled. Joanne.

    ReplyDelete