Thursday 15 November 2012

Vreni's Block from Susan

 
 
Hi Vreni
 
Thought I would send you a picture of the block I made for you. It looks rather boring now that I have seen Jackie and Catherine's but I must say I rather enjoyed making this. I didn't use a pattern or anything just saw a picure of a similar block on the internet and decided to give it a go. After the first square I wasn't sure whether to carry on as getting the points in just the right places to match perfectly was a bit worrying without proper measurements and dimensions. But I didn't have to unpick any of it so I am very happy. It is slightly bigger than you asked but I thought you could cut it down when you get it.  Am really looking forward to seeing you next month and will bring all the Kiwi blocks with me  =)
 
Susan x
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Yes, that's exactly what I was after. Thanks so much Susan. Can't wait to see all the blocks in the flesh ;). See you soon (only about one month to go)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit to a lot of trepidation on this one having seen all the fantastic imaginative blocks done so far. Vreni I think mine will be quite safe as I don't have the confidence or experience to experiment. Everything so far looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie, that's absolutely OK because that's exactly what I'm after. A mix of different blocks.

    ReplyDelete