Thursday 9 February 2012

Catherine's Stack of Books

Here is a photo of my "Stack of Books" block. 
I hope to get it in the mail back to NZ tomorrow.
I must admit I was very nervous cutting into Susans fabric as I didn't want to make a mistake but in the end I just got on with it and I must say I had a lovely couple of hours this afternoon cutting and sewing the block. (By the way I had plenty of fabric)
I have added a few black and white fabrics from my own stash so I hope you like it Susan.
I think I have also mastered the blog or should I say my husband sorted it out so I hope it all works
when I hit the publish key.
Thanks so much for all your organisation Susan.
Cheers
Catherine Pollock

                                      

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast! The first block is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's spurred me on to do mine! Wish me luck as I am quite a novice, but very lucky to have so much expertise to call on when/if I have problems! It really looks good and makes sense of the instructions. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's fantastic Catherine, I love it!!! I am goign to make my block this weekend as it's been a hectic week and I haven't had any time to even cut my strips.

    ReplyDelete