Saturday 14 April 2012

Jackie's Block finished

Hi Jackie

Here is your block, I thought I best send you a photo of it before I change my mind and decide to keep it!


I hope you like it but if you would prefer me to make one out of the fabric you sent then I can do that. I loved the fabrics you sent but when I read your specs I immediately thought of making a red heart with buttons. I have been wanting to have a go at this sort of project for a while but didn't know what to make. Now that I have done this I might have another go and make a cushion block for myself.

Susan x

2 comments:

  1. BTW, Jason said it was 'wonky' but I told him it was meant to be a Country Heart not a symetrically accurate heart =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart you have done for Jackie, I am currently working on my block and hope to get a photo uploaded soon.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete