Monday 16 April 2012

Loving the hearts...

I have just returned home from a weekend in Brighton and seen the lovely hearts posted on line.  They are all stunning, and all so different which is exactly what I was hoping for.  Wendy, your's has also arrived in the post (I will post a picture of it soon for all to see).  Thank you all!

By the way, I was in Brighton to cheer for my husband Pete who ran the marathon and raised £1600 for the children's charity ChildLine - I'm very proud of him.

And today I've started packing my suitcase for my long-awaited trip to New Zealand on Sunday.  I'm off to see Joanne and Susan (and hopefully meet Lucy) - can't wait!

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear Pete is alive and well after the marathon - rather him than me!
    Pack everything from sandles to boots - the weather is all over the place! Sunblock and open fire will be ready and waiting so we have our bases covered.

    ReplyDelete