Thursday 19 July 2012

Jennie,  You will be relieved to know that I have FINALLY made your block. I failed to get it done before 3 weeks holiday in Thailand (2 with Jackie which was neat we didn't get much stitching done). I  took your block bits with me and got the circles prepared but then decided to overlap them in my layout and it would be too hard to hand stitch. Soback home nowa... 4 days later I finally got a moment to sit at the machine. Now I'm going to the post office - for hopefully a better experience than Lucy!


Hope you lke the block - and the slippers! It's a lovely winters day here, 15 degrees and sunny.
Joanne.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne, block safely received yesterday. It is stunning so thanks so much, and also for the ingenious tool for the safety pins - what a great idea. Am really looking forward to assembling them, and seeing the finished item. Enjoy your winter - we finally have summer!! Best wishes, Jennie

    ReplyDelete