Sunday 28 October 2012

September blocks on display wall

Hi again,  I'm thrilled with how my blocks are looking, thank you all.  Just Vreni's to add and then I'll make more and figure out the final design - though I MUST finish my Crystallisation wall hanging first - it was to be done 8 months ago when we moved into our new house but I procrastinated over the quilting.
The fabric parcel I sent to Vreni did not arrive so I sent a second lot which did get through just before Vreni went off the Nepal - lucky you Vreni!!!
The Yellow fabric with orange spots certainly stands out!

Nov 2 is finally nearly here - Susan, Catherine, Lucy and I will be busy as bees from Friday afternoon to Monday morning - yippee. Look for photos on the blog next week. J.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne, your quilt is looking really good. I look forward to lost of photos from your sewing weekend, envious of the 4 of you. Have fun. Best wishes Wendy

    ReplyDelete