Wednesday 9 January 2013

.... in response to Susan and Joanne


To be honest, I am not too keen in doing the bee again, if we keep it the same format. I shudder to think of how much money combined we forked out for postage; it must be hundreds of dollars/pounds. I think Joanne's suggestion would work. It's a bit like a BOM, only that each of us is in charge of finding a theme for one of the blocks.

I would also love to do a "Secret Santa" where we each make something for one of the members. I've seen something similar here: http://chookyblue.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/patient.html
This lady has organised it for a few years already and it seems very successful.

Something else I've seen in another blog and is to have an Advent calendar. The idea is that we would each make two small gifts for everybody. That means each one of us would have to make two times eleven small gifts. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but we have the whole year to work on it. That way every day in December (until Christmas) we would have a small gift to open.

Looking forward to hearing what other ideas you ladies have.

Vreni x

No comments:

Post a Comment