Saturday 26 May 2012

My holiday begins

I am now on leave until the 6th June, yipeeee. Mark, Alfie and I are going to stay on Bryher, Isles of Scilly on Monday and we come back on Friday, we then get the weekend, with a double bank holiday in commemoration of the Queens Diamond Jubilee. I will take my second baby quilt to work on, but am not sure if I will have the luxury of sewing time, I will do my best to make some. I am still trying to master how to up load photographs, I am going to try and work that out tomorrow. We are enjoying some fantastic summer weather at the moment. I am convinced the Olymic torch has bought it, as we have had wonderful weather since it started it's journey in Cornwall last weekend. I hope to get Jenny's block made tomorrow, along with cutting some more strips for my knitted rug. Hope everybody else is have a good weekend? Best wishes Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment