Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi All
It is Christmas Eve here and we have just had the internet connected up at our beach house today so we feel a bit more in touch with the rest of the world again.  We thought we would get a head start on the summer holiday by spending a few days before Christmas at the beach but unforunately we have had high winds and rain thanks to the tail end of Cyclone Evan that did a lot of damage to Samoa and Fiji.
I hope you all manage a little sewing time over your busy holidays and wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.
I am looking forward to seeing what arrives back in my letter box later in January.  Can you all note the change of address that I included with my fabric, this is different to the original address sent out at the beginning of the round the world quilting bee.
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment