Thursday 20 March 2014

Change to content of Blog

Hi All
I was just thinking I should mention that since we have completed our one year of quilting I have had a number of you requesting doing another quilting bee for a year. I just want you to know that I have got something up my sleeve but I just need a bit more time to be ready for it, usually the start of winter is a good time to get something up and running.
In the meantime, I am happy to expand our blog content to more than just quilting, i.e. knitting, gardening project, cooking, preserving or just anything that you have been busy with and want to share.
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you have your sleeve, all sounds very exciting. I think it is so lovely that we post all sorts of items of interest on the blog, we are all crafters I. More ways than one and it is a great place to share. I hope your new idea takes off, I have missed the bee this last year. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete